This WR 250 model is specific to aftermarket exhaust systems that are more narrow than the stock pipe. Some exhaust systems, like FMF and Leo Vince, are less bulky than stock, which required a different design than our stock model. Our WR 250 rack protects the bag from any heat damage. For those who enjoy the asphalt, this model also fits the X. If you are like many riders who want to haul extra fuel, these saddlebags can accomodate your needs. Just make sure your container does not leak. Total volume is approximately 40.6 liters. If your WR has an exhaust installed that we do not have listed, contact us for additional information.
13" x 17" x 4" [797 in³](Left side)
10" x 13" x 4.5" [526 in³](Top) (Expands to 8" height [936 in³])
13" x 17" x 3.5" [743 in³](Right side)
The Yamaha WR 250 saddlebags:
• allow ample room for stock turn signals
• fit around aftermarket exhaust only
• leave 100% of the seat space
• allow room for passenger foot peg use
• support Kolpin fuel packs and others
Check out the photo gallery below (click to enlarge)
(click again to maximize)
* The '09 WR 250R shown below may look different than stock with the aftermarket accessories, including our custom 10" wide seat. Check out our seats page.